We understand that damage to the windshield can be exasperating, especially if it is a crack blurring your visibility and creating nuisance in your vision while driving. However, if the crack is within the range of six inches, all you would need is a quick windshield repair.
Kayak Autoglass has a team of trained specialists in the area of windshield repair. In fact, we can proudly show you the testimonials of customers who have used our services and they have been no less than one hundred percent satisfied. In order to be sure that you need the repair, we have prepared the below checklist so you can judge it yourself whether you are eligible:
- The crack treatment is not too costly.
- There are not more than three cracks.
- The edge of the windshield is not cracked.
- The crack does not directly affect your line of sight.
- The crack is not affecting the performance of any sensors or camera in the windshield.
A windshield crack repair is very important at times and some reasons below will explain why it is not worth it to keep delaying it. See for yourself:
- Windshield crack repairs are inexpensive.
If you have got the right insurance coverage, the cost of a windshield crack repair might be next to nothing for you.
- Minor windshield cracks can transform into large cracks – demanding full replacements.
Your windshield damage can increase and later require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
- Repairing a windshield crack is quicker.
A windshield crack is much quicker to fix rather than replacing the whole windshield and in most cases, the job takes about as little a time as 30 minutes.
- Kayak Autoglass uses the highest-quality Resins in the market for crack repairs.
We can guarantee that our windshield repairs are 300 times stronger than our competitors’’ because we inject the best quality resin in chips and cracks, which are then very minutely polished and cured under a UV Light.